The National Employment Services Association (NESA) is a national not-for-profit peak body that represents the employment and related services industry in Australia.
Established in 1997, NESA acts as the voice for the employment services industry, providing effective representation while working to advance the deployment of employment services across Australia through:
- advocacy; and
- industry leadership.
NESA represents the industry to Government, employers and community organisations, working to achieve ongoing development of employment services for Australian job seekers and businesses.
The Association notes that it is especially focussed on ensuring that the diverse and complex needs of disadvantaged Australians can be met to improve opportunities for employment and inclusion.
Membership of NESA is comprised of organisations and individuals that are directly involved with, or have a strong interest in, Australian employment and related services.
NESA members deliver a broad range of employment and related services including:
- Job Services Australia
- Disability Employment Services
- Australian Disability Enterprises
- Job Capacity Assessors
- National Panel of Assessors
- Indigenous Employment Program
- community development employment projects
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme
- Australian Apprenticeship Access Program
- National Green Jobs Corps
- Youth Connections
- Group Training
- Innovation Fund Panel
- Employer Broker Panel; and
- training/professional development for small to medium sized businesses.