The Zanussi Evo 900 high performance grill is being introduced to Australia and features new design technology that ensures uniform effective and consistent heat distribution across the whole cooking surface.
The grill is being exclusively distributed in Australia by J.L. Lennard and combines energy efficiency features with its heavy duty cast iron cooking grid capable of reaching temperatures up to 350˚̊C.
Durability is enhanced by stainless steel AIS1441 burners, with self-stabilising flame, and stainless steel handle to facilitate easy removal of the cooking grid.
Features of the new grill include:
- Stainless Steel AIS 1441 Burners with self-stabilizing flame.
- “Power Control” exclusive function: control knob allows fine-tuning of power on a 240 degree rotation range between maximum and minimum to optimize consumption while perfectly adapting to food being cooked.
- “Stand-by” position on the know minimizes power consumption during non-peak periods, while allowing fast recovery at the moment of need. The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- Full depth grease collection drawer, with hole to indicate when full, to collect residual cooking grease and fat. Can be filled with water for vapour emission effect.
- Stainless steel removable splashguards on rear and sides
All components (deflector, radiant plates, cooking grids, splash guards) can be dismantled for cleaning.