Right Way is an accreditation program that aims to recognise and promote best practice in the service industry.
It has been developed specifically for the service industry by Service Skills Australia (SSA), and the program’s standards are derived from SSA training packages.
"Being the first NSW hospitality RTO to be Right Way accredited is a huge achievement. It demonstrates our commitment to maintaining the highest standards for our training facilities. Evolution has fantastic facilities, so we are delighted they have been recognised by industry experts,” explains Stuart Page, Evolution Hospitality Institute, managing director.
Businesses may achieve Right Way accreditation in one or more of the following categories:
- Quality facilities for training
- Quality trainers and assessors
- Quality learning resources
Right Way accreditation has many associated benefits, including:
- Public awareness of your businesses commitment to not only meeting, but exceeding industry expectations.
- Provides evidence for RTOs against the National Standards' (SNR 15) for facilities and trainers/assessors
- The ability to produce graduates who are trained and assessed in a facility tailored to industry needs
- Enhanced reputation within the industry
- Differentiates your business from competitors