HTN is now accepting registrations for the 2013 HTN Apprentice Chef Culinary Competition.
The Apprentice Chef Culinary Competition is open to all trade apprentices with a training contract registered with a relevant authority, and it's is free of charge.
Participants are given the chance to create dishes and demonstrate their skills while learning from one another in a relaxed environment.
The event is a great experience for apprentice chefs to have, and it also has prizes and cash prizes to be won.
Dates and Venues for 2013
• 2nd July 2013: TAFE NSW Northern Sydney Institute, Ryde College
• 9th July 2013: TAFE NSW Hunter Institute, Hamilton Campus
• 31st July 2013: TAFE NSW South Western Sydney Institute, Wetherill Park College
• 6th August 2013: TAFE NSW Western Sydney Institute, Nepean College Kingswood Campus
• 13th August 2013: Canberra Institute of Technology, Reid Campus
To download the registration form for the 2013 HTN Apprentice Chef Culinary Competition, click here.