The Food Industry Association WA (FIA) in conjunction with Department of Agriculture & Food WA are offering all Food and Beverage companies from WA the chance to exhibit at Fine Food WA in March 2011 as part of the West Australian Shared Pavilion – to be known as ‘Fresh from the West’.
Over the three days, thousands are expected to attend the event which is WA’s largest food, drink and equipment trade event for the retail, foodservice and hospitality industries.
FIA is encouraging those WA food and/or beverage based businesses who are new to the industry or who, for whatever reason, have been unable to organise their own exhibition space for this year’s event to be part of the ‘Fresh from the West’ team.
Visitors to Fine Food Western Australia include key buyers from major hotels, independent and major supermarkets, retail stores, caterers, fast food chains, aged care institutions and bakeries.
The ‘Fresh from the West’ Package includes:
- Individual exhibitor space within the Pavilion, offering continuous exposure
- Build and design of stand
- Themed and professionally designed WA Pavilion within the General Food Section
- Marketing and advertising within Fine Foods Literature
- Electrical, plumbing and lighting requirements are fully looked after
- Artwork requirements are fully looked after