Australia is increasingly becoming a nation of foodies, with chefs considered celebrities and food trends catching on like fashion trends. So it’s no wonder that now in its 29th year, Fine Food Australia is still the must-attend show for anyone and everyone in the food industry.
Returning to Sydney over 9-12 September 2013, the country’s largest and most relevant food and hospitality event promises to be the biggest and best yet. With over 1,000 exhibitors showcased, visitors can expect to see everything from specialty and bulk foods, beverages, cooking and hospitality equipment and machinery, to bakery products, coffee and emerging food trends. Educational master classes, demonstrations, and competitions throughout the event will add to the excitement on offer, as well as providing the 23,000 visitors with the opportunity to build relationships, drive business, and be inspired about their industry.
In a show highlight, Chefs from Les Toques Blanches, the internationally recognised peak body for professional executive chefs, will be presenting Master Classes to inspire and encourage excellence amongst chefs and restauranteurs.
Other exciting and interactive show highlights include:
• The Official Great Aussie Pie Competition
• Australian National Pizza Selection, which will see professionals compete for pre-selection into the World Pizza Championship
• The Great Australian Sandwichship Grand Final
• Food for the Ages – a seminar from Leading Nutrition addressing the needs of an ageing population
• Bake Skills Australia National Teams Competition
• Food 4 Thought Zone – a demonstration space where industry leaders will engage and educate
• Best New Product Awards
Fine Food Australia is open to visitors from the food industry, and will attract over 23,000 buyers from restaurants, cafes, catering companies, food stores, and more, including international buyers, manufacturers and distributors.