Diversey ’s new Dify sachets contain a unique combination of detergent, rinse-aid and anti-scaling and bleaching agents.
Specifically designed for small, multi-cycle, front loading professional dishwashers and glasswashers, the product produces perfectly clean dishes every time.
Operators simply place a sachet in the wash tank and optimal quantities of both detergent and rinse-aid are automatically used in each cycle.
Furthermore, when a new detergent and rinse-aid sachet is required a unique component known as the J-Watcher flashes red.
This removes the risk of operators overdosing or forgetting to dose.
The sachets dissolve in the dishwasher, which makes the detergent and rinse-aid solution incredibly safe as it means operators do not come into contact with any chemicals.
Dify works as follows:
- Operator places the floating J-Watcher inside the wash tank
- A soluble, 2-in-1 detergent and rinse-aid sachet is added to the wash tank
- An operator starts the dishwasher, and the J-Watcher will flash green in response
- The dishwasher operates as normal, and produces perfectly clean dishes
- When a new detergent and rinse-aid sachet is required (typically after 15 wash cycles) the J-Watcher flashes red
- Operators add a new detergent and rinse-aid sachet to the wash tank
The detergent and rinse-aid solution also boasts the AISE charter mark for sustainable cleaning, so it is environmentally friendly, too.