The best dishes start and end with a great knife. Durability, precision and productivity are the key factors when choosing the right knife brand for a professional kitchen.
At the Messermiester workshop, each forged knife is transformed from a single piece of steel through a 45-step process.
Billets of raw steel are fully forged into one-piece knife form and then brought through a heating and cooling process to create high carbon stainless steel alloy.
The machines continue shaping the tang, bolster and blade into its final form and then the masters begin to hand finish the final product.
There are five knife ranges under the Messermiester rname:
- The Messermeister Oliva Elité (forged)
- The Messermeister Meridian Elitè Range (forged)
- The Messermeister San Moritz Elitè Range (forged)
- The Messermeister Park Plaza Range (stamped)
- The Messermeister Four Seasons Range (stamped)
Messermeister products are fully warranted for the life of the user against defects in material and workmanship.