Commercial Food Machinery brings you the perfect muffin recipe for Mother's Day.
This recipe for white chocolate, orange & lemon muffins is easy to make, and it packs a lot of flavour.
It comes from Commercial Food Machinery's in-house master baker, and it yields approximately 24 muffins.
Flour - 1000 grams
Baking Powder - 50 grams
Castor Sugar - 500 grams
Unsalted Butter - 500 grams
Orange Juice - 450 ml
Vegetable Oil - 200 ml
Eggs - 6 nos.
Vanilla - 2 tsp
Lemons - 2 nos.
White Chocolate - 450 grams
1. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and castor sugar)
2. Melt the butter and add in the lemons after chopping them into quarters
3. Let the mixture cook and set aside to cool.4. Liquidise the butter and lemon mixture with a blender
4. Liquidise the butter and lemon mixture with a blender
5. Thoroughly mix the all the wet ingredients (lemon & butter, orange juice, vanilla and eggs) with a whisk
6. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients by folding them gently by hand
7. Add in the white chocolate
8. Pour in the mixture into a greased muffin tray and let the mixture rest for at least 10 minutes
9. Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 180oC for approximately 24 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown
10. Let the muffins cool, and enjoy