Ankertek SalePoint is an ideal Point of Sale and Stock Control system for food and beverage operations like restaurants, cafes, clubs, and pubs. In hotels and motels it can be linked to a compatible front office system to send charges directly to guest accounts.
SalePoint Point of Sale Software from Ankertek Software records sales of food, beverages and other items and also tracks stock levels as items are consumed and then replenished. In addition, it prints both receipts and food orders to simplify the jobs of waiting staff. All this is done using efficient touch screen operation.
Ankertek SalePoint Point of Sale Software also provides daily trading summaries, including receipts and banking, as well as daily report on stock usage, cost and revenue for all products sold. Statistical and financial reports for selected periods are also made available.
Further features of this Point of Sale Software:
- Multiple shifts per day
- Additional terminals and multiple locations for larger sites
- Password protection
- Flexible credit card definition
- Hierarchical stock organisation for flexible operation
- List voided transactions
- Functions to move tables, split accounts, calculate cost per head
- Convenient handling of tips, vouchers, and discounts
- Receipts can be printed in detail or summary form
- Charge meals to guest accounts in the Front Office system
- Report all cash sales and payments to the Front Office system
- Cocktail definitions provide accurate tracking of liqueurs and spirits
- Modifier lists for mixers, sauces, method of cooking, and side dishes
- Complete audit trail of all transactions