The Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) course is designed to provide liquor service staff with the knowledge and awareness necessary to responsibly serve alcohol on licensed premises. This hospitality training Course is offered by All Australian Training .
This is a short four hour hospitality training course. Those who complete the course receive a Responsible Alcohol Victoria RSA certificate.
RSA hospitality training includes:
- Problems associated with excessive drinking
- The facts about alcohol
- Improving the atmosphere of licensed premises
- Handling difficult customers affected by alcohol
- Alcohol & the law
- Whose responsibility is RSA?
- The licensee and staff serving liquor in a store with packaged liquor licence. (e.g. supermarkets, bottle shops).
- Venues that trade past 1.00am and have amplified music. These venues will attract a condition on the licence stating that licensees can only employ RSA trained staff.
- New applicants for liquor licences must receive compulsory hospitality training prior to the grant of the licence. This includes the RSA certificate.